Friday, August 29, 2014

Breathe Carolina LIVE! @ WCU Review! ♡

So, Breathe Carolina did a small show a few days ago for a celebration at a local university. Never in a million years did I ever think they would be so close!!

The concert was free to the community but not a lot of people knew about it. The celebration started around 4 but Breathe Carolina didn't play until 9 so those 5 hours were just spent walking around, eating, taking random pictures, & even some stalking. ;) 

Breathe got there about 7 or so and it was so amazing! They were basically just walking around and nobody knew who they were!! Me, of course, had to take some photos of them. We'll call it mild stalking... ;)


Eventually, I had worked up the nerve to finally go talk to them. Keep in mind that I'm probably one of the ackwardest person ever when I meet new people. I decided to talk to David and ask for a picture. He was the sweetest and was so nice and genuine to anybody that came around him. 


After talking to the band, they had to go get there supplies and such so I let them go. 


Fast forward a hour or so and it was time for sound check. The first to go up there was Eric. He was trying to get the right sound for his drums and everything by making random beats. 


That took awhile but eventually it was over and the rest of the band came out, except for David. 


After waiting for what seemed like forever, it was finally time for the show. The set list ranged from some old songs to some new and David even crowd surfed! This was by far my favorite BC concert thus far. 

They're about to announce a US tour so if they're coming to a town near you, go check them out! You won't regret it!

Okay, that's enough from me! I'll leave you with a few pictures that I took during the show and if you would like to see more, just check out my Flickr. flickr.com/hallieaspyn ♡


Check out this video of Breathe performing "Mistakes" of their latest album, Savages, shot by yours truly! http://youtu.be/hPJHKE00aGU

- Hallie ★







No comments:

Post a Comment