Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Get to Know Me ♡

Hey everyone!
My names Hallie. I've had other blogs but sometimes you need a fresh start. :)

First things first, I'm 14 and I'm from a little town right in the heart of the Great Smokey Mountains in North Carolina called Cherokee. In case you're wondering, I am native american. I was on born on October 17, 1999 in Jackson, MS. 

Music is a big part of my life and it has been for as long as I can remember. I also have a passion for photography. I picked up my first DSLR a little over a year ago and I haven't stopped taking pictures. 

My favorite movie is Star Wars and my favorite band is Of Mice & Men. I love a lot of old rock n' roll like Nirvana, Rolling Stones, Kiss, etc. I love turtles, cats, and dogs. I'm quite obsessed with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, they're like brothers. ;) 

I do online school and I'm in the 10th grade. When I get older, I want to become a professional music photographer and capture all the madness that happens at concerts/festivals. I attend quite a lot of concerts throughout the year. You can find me nearly anywhere in NC, SC, GA, TN, VA, and I've even went cross country for other concerts. 

I love to travel, it's one of my many passions. I love seeing new things, whether that be new towns, states,and even countries. 

Okay, that's enough about me. Have a lovely day! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment